The only thing harder than packing, is packing everything into carry on luggage. That’s right, I won’t be taking a large suitcase. I thought about taking a backpack with me, to make this Europe trip more authentic, but decided, “Why waste money?” I already have a carry on bag that has served me well for quite a few trips, so I’m going to use it.
So… the age old question that people love to know the answer to is:
WHAT ARE YOU PACKING?!?!?!?!
My past trips have only been one week or shorter. The weather has been consistent during that entire time, therefore eliminating then need to pack for multiple seasons. This trip is different. I will be starting in cities with warm and sunny climates, and ending in cities that are cooler and possibly have more rain.
- SPF (Both body and tinted moisturizer by Shiseido)
- night cream
- eye cream
- rollerball perfume
- lipstick(s) – pink and nude
- solid shampoo from Lush
- Karma soap by Lush
- purple conditioner (I’m blonde)
MAKEUP (non liquid)
- powder (Stay Matte by Rimmel)
- bronzer/blush (Korres discontinued trio)
- eyeshadow quad
- Brushes (blending, face, blush, eyeliner)
- Rain coat
- Black jeans
- Blue jeggings (comfy enough to hike in)
- Pullover sweater
- 3 dresses (1 dressy, 2 casual)
- 2 skirts (1 solid black, 1 patterned)
- 2 long sleeve tops (striped and solid)
- 4 tanks (3 casual, 1 dressy)
- 1 pair of patterned beach pants
- 2 bikinis
- Running shoes
- Underwear to last 10 days
- 1 bra
Wearing to the airport:
- Grey tee
- Black trousers
I’ll probably realize that I didn’t need certain things but I’d say I packed quite well for someone who has never traveled for this long before.
What do you pack for long-term travel?